Help! Info on a car that ran at 41Motorplex is needed for a movie General Discussion.

• Topic: Help! Info on a car that ran at 41Motorplex is needed for a movie  (Read 304 times)
    NorwoodMan: Help! Info on a car that ran at 41Motorplex is needed for a movie
    Hey, I am Executive Producing a documentary about the GM Norwood Ohio Assembly plant with the working title, Norwood: Birthplace of Legends, to be released later this year. That's the plant where most of the first 3 generations of Camaros and Firebirds were built, including the Smoky and the Bandit T/As, Indy pacecars, COPOs and other special cars. I was the original owner of a car built at Norwood that has run at least once at 41 Motorplex, and I found a video of a shakedown run in 2011: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjIKfoxWnpk . I sold the car in the mid-80s. I'm going to include a minor story line in the documentary about finding the car, so I need to know a little more about it. I can give movie credit and possibly additional small compensation to the person who can help me with history and tell me where the car is now. I have some leads that we can sort out together, including who owned it until about a year and a half ago. E-mail me here with a phone number or I'll send you mine. Check out our project website at www.norwoodlegends.com . Thanks!